Saturday, September 28, 2013

Magandang hapon! Week 3


Hey family!  
I am so glad this week is almost over!  My pday got moved up because I am singing at the Relief Society Conference on Saturday.  The Tagalog is still hard but it keeps me busy.  Conjugation is way harder than spanish was.  We got three new districts on Wednesday.  Sister Udall and I were called to be the Zone Online Coordinators--so we have to explain all the rules and sites to them.  We moved to West Campus--Raintree.  It is a lot nicer here, but there are some definite cons: 12 girls in 3 rooms with two showers, having to bus up to main campus extra early, and one of my new roommates wakes up at 5:30.  But overall it is great.
I'm running out of computer time but Mahal Kita!

Tagalog Word of the Day:
Gato: dangerous, structurally unsound

Love, Sister Raynor

No comments:

Post a Comment