Sunday, May 18, 2014

Philippines Week 29

Hi everyone! 
          So this last week was great because I got to talk to mom, Caroline, Thomas and...ASHLEY!  I only have a few minutes because I put off writing so that I could "instant" message with mom.  We have transfers on Wednesday.  I'm kind of nervous just because I will be getting a new companion.  
          We had Zone Conference this past week and it was just so good to get to see some of my "batch-mates" from the MTC along with Elder Jarvi - from Grants Pass and Sister Johnson. It was just so good to catch up with them.  Sister Calauan my co-apartment mate finished her mission and went home.  That was super sad but it was so cool to see at the same time; what an exciting time in her life!  She was such a good example.  
          We taught Jess a lot, our little old investigator with no teeth...  He tried to tell us that he didn't want to be taught anymore--it turns out that he was drunk.  He was so apologetic afterwards. We still need to work on his Word of Wisdom... :) 
          I hope every one is doing well. Sorry that this is so short. 
Cubo and love to you all.

Sister Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment