Monday, May 26, 2014

Philippines Week 30

Hi everyone!  Not much happened this week. Transfers ended up not really effecting us. Sister Bautista and I are still together for the next 4 weeks. It's a four week transfer because we are getting a new Mission President. He is a lawyer from SLC but he lives in Lehi.  I think that I will be here in Abucay/Mabatang for 12 more weeks.  So that means probably only four areas my whole mission. Crazy.  
          The work of the Lord is progressing here in the Philippines.  So far this month, my mission has baptized 188 souls.  It's crazy to see how things are happening faster. I know that the Lord is preparing people to accept the gospel.  I love you all. 


Sister Raynor


Happy Birthday to Lindsay!  
I love you all.










No comments:

Post a Comment