Sunday, June 22, 2014

Philippines Week 34

Hey family! So this week has been nuts.  I was not transferred so I am still here in Abucay/Mabatang.  My new companion is Sister Savage. She is from Lehi, Utah.  She goes home at the end of this transfer. (August 13)  She is awesome.  Sometimes we just stop and laugh (or cry) about the crazy stuff that happens around us.  We have a lot of fun and our lessons are so spiritual because we are so unified in the teaching.  The work is really progressing. We had a mission activity last week and so i got to hang out with Elder Christensen and Sister Hart.  That was way fun.  We've really been working on finding this week. Finding a lot of new people. New souls. Inviting lots to learn.  I hope you are all doing well and loving life. Be good. Choose the right.

 Happy Birthday to everyone.
Love you
KR


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SECOND MOM - LISA LODI!!!!!!

 A beautiful Philippine Sky...
 My new apartment....
My sweet new companion - Sister Savage!

This is my new apartment, companion and stake president who is a stud about missionary work. The area is full of farms but has tons of houses I'd say it's more residential than city. It's close to the ocean but they're no oceans in our area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment