Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Week 68 Arizona

So...dis week. I'm sooooooooo tired. With transfers being on Thursday and pday getting moved to Thursday...it made for a long week. Anyways...I got transferred! I totally was not expecting that. Now I'm in Mesa with Sister Christensen and I'm the sister training leader over her. Yep, we are the only sisters in our zone! Talk about a bro-fest! Haha.  Mesa has been completely different than I had expected. Over here we are definitely in finding mode, our teaching pool is pretty dry right now but...not for long. It's been fun getting to serve around some of the elders that I started my mission with. 
Love Ashley
Hey this is my new address  1001 S. Lagoon Dr

Happy Anniversary to ALL the Raynors!  Granny Jo and Papa....... Matty and Lindsay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment