Sunday, December 29, 2013

Arizona Week 2 and 3??

Sorry that my letter was not detailed, I tried to get the basics down because there was an insane week. My trainer was sent home, she had some depression issues.  I couldn't write about it last week because she was with us on our P-day.  For the past 2 weeks I have been with my zone's sister training leaders so we have been spending our time between their area and ours. 

Yesterday was our mission conference/Christmas get together. It was super awesome and spiritual. Today we went to the temple as a mission.  President and Sister Toone we're waiting for everyone in the Celestial room and when we arrived, we all got to give them a hug.  It was super sweet.  Today I also got my new trainer, she said that I was one of the RA's in her building...she was kind of different then but we will see how she is now, it's been a year.  
My address for the next while is:  Sister Ashley Raynor
                                                     4616 W. Piedmont Dr. 
                                                     Laveen, AZ 85339

I'm in south Phoenix, it's super pretty and I have the Indian reservation in my area.
I love you all so much.
Sister Raynor

No comments:

Post a Comment