Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 12 Philippines

So family! We had transfers this week.  That was pretty scary.  So I stayed here in San Felipe... But I am training a new missionary from Manila.  Her name is Sister Pizon- she is filipino.  Sister Hart also stayed and is training a filipino as well.  Sister Hart and I are the only two from our batch of 27, training - pretty nuts.  Elder Christensen became our new District leader.  
I played guitar for the first time yesterday--it turns out that I still suck. :)  
We have a new Mission President coming in July, he is from Salt Lake City, Utah.  He is a lawyer.  Uncle Eric might know him maybe.  
Other news, we got a toaster oven!!  Super exciting.  The Gorringes (senior couple from South Jordan) are super close with us and they gave it to us.  
We have two baptisms next week- Jason and Michelle Moyo.  They are my first family baptism.  Its so cool.  I hope everyone is happy and well.  I have to go- pictures next week.  Be safe everyone.  Alam ko na totoo ang Simbahan ni Jesucristo ng mga banal ng mga huling araw.  Alam ko na ito ay daan makakabalik sa ating Ama sa Langit.  Sa pamamagitan ng ebanghelyo ni Jesucristo makakabalik sa Amang Walang Hanggan kasama ang mga pamily natin magpakailanman.  I love you all - keep being awesome.  Cubo.  
Love the other Sister Raynor

Oh also, Ashley, I would love to hear from you someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment