Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 40 Arizona

So we've had an interesting week here too. It went from blazing hot to
a dust storm to 3 "imminent threat" flash flood warning text messages
all in like 3 days. 

So...blazing hot day...this is kinda awkward. On that day we were on exchanges and...I 
totally passed out. I'm fine and all, I just lost my favorite orange Nalgene bottle (the 
one with the Mr T sticker on it). So... I hadn't been drinking as much water as I
should have been and we were tweaking a lesson outside and my companion 
(Sister Clemens) was essentially debating with this guy for like 20 minutes! Luckily, I was
leaning against a wall and I just said "I think I'm gonna pass out," next thing I know, I'm in a chair with a fan blowing cold air on me.

This morning, we woke up to a torrential down pour...that's why I'm writing so late, the library was closed due to hazardous road conditions. Our parking lot looked like a lake!



No comments:

Post a Comment