Thursday, February 5, 2015

Philippines Week 55

Family!! 

Let me start by apologizing for this extremely short note but I do have a really good excuse as to why my letter is pitiful. 
I am in MRC (the missionary rehabilitation center) for a checkup/followup appointment on my wrist. Everything looks good and normal. Aside from some swelling which I will be medicating and wearing a splint to help minimize. So all is well. I arrived here last night and will be leaving later this afternoon. (Just a short trip)

I sent some pictures and here are the highlights of my week:
  • Sister Michelle (lesbian) wore a skirt for the first time in 20+years. She will be baptized in December!!
  • The recent converts in my area all went on a temple trip.
  • I'm loveing this area. Im loving the people, the mountains and everything. Sister Empalmado is amazing. She is the greatest companion ever. My housemates are great and I am very happy. I am sad that my mission is slowly coming to an end. 
I love you all.
Love, Sister Raynor 

PS. Happy Birthday to Seth, Shay and Caroline!



Me and the Gorringe couple. Our lesbian investigator wearing a skirt for the first time in 20+ years. She looked amazing at church!




Me playing with some ugly dogs.



Beautiful sky and  recent convert, Salvador, going to the temple!






Investigators and recent converts in the bukid (fields)





No comments:

Post a Comment