Friday, February 6, 2015

Philippines Week 59

This is all you are getting for my weekly letter because lets face it...  I GET TO SKYPE MY FAMILY IN A FEW MINUTES!!

  • The transfer call came in.....Sister Empalmado was transferred...I am training a brand new missionary, Sister Lobaton (she is super sweet).... I am still an STL....When I asked the Elders who the other STL was going to be they said... SISTER HART!! So there are 2 companionships in my apartment- me(STL) and my trainee and then Sister Hart (STL) and her companion!! It is SOO MUCH FUN! We are together again for Christmas with the Gorringes and Elder Christensen! All of my favorite people back together again for Christmas! Super Duper exciting!
I love you all! Love Katie

PS feast upon the words of Christ--they shall show you all things that thou shouldst do... feast upon the pictures of Sister Raynor--they shall show you how to be awesome like her
 GIFT EXCHANGES......



HUGE Cockroach...


Baptism of Sister Michelle!
 HUGE HUGE BUG.


Me convincing the security guard at the mission home to let me hold the gun... that took weeks for him to finally trust me with it... 


Last night with Sister Empalmado

Sister Hart and me in a tryke....



 AND........ TWIN DAY with Sister Hart and Elder C.





No comments:

Post a Comment