Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Week 48 Arizona

Sounds like another crazy week, and it was for us too. This week just flew by. Hermana Smuin and I both thought it was going to be our last week together (transfer calls were yesterday.) But it turns out that I'm going to be in Tempe with her for another transfer (her last one.) It was crazy, I'm due to be transferred, I've had 4 transfers (6 months) in Tempe, the transfer recomendation was for me to go (she is the Sister Training Leader,) I asked President to go (not because i wanted to leave but because she needs to train) and yet here we are. I am so happy, there is a sister who is leaving mid transfer and so...she and I are (probably) going to get to finish up her companions training. Everybody wins.

So things that happened this week:

 We got to go to the Phoenix Temple Open House, it was incredible. the investigator that we took felt the spirit so strongly.  

Halloween- we had to be at home by 4 and we played clue and battleship...that was pretty fun.

thats about it for this week! Love yall

The Real Sister Raynor

No comments:

Post a Comment