Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 50 Arizona

So this was a rough week (that ended on a good note.) Despite getting the flu shot last month...I got the flu. I'm pretty much over it, but man was it a killer. It just hit me out of nowhere Monday afternoon. It started with a migraine and then the next day i had the sore throat, stuffy nose, sore neck, achy body, hot and cold chills, and just pure exhaustion. I don't think I've ever slept so much in my life. It's mostly behind me now but the headaches and body aches and being tired all the time, are things that are still lingering. On that note, this is gonna be a short letter-staring at the screen doesn't feel real nice on my cranium ;)

The Cool Stuff! This Sunday we got to go and see the Phoenix Temple dedication. It was so cool. Deiter F. Uchtdof and Dallin H. Oaks spoke and they were solid. Dallin H.Oaks said something cool that I had never realized before, "The nature of God the Father and His Son was the first truth lost with the Great Apostasy and the first truth to be restored with the Restoration. The first vision shattered the idea that the heavens are sealed and that God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are all one."

Also I read a sweet talk this week, it's from an April 1975 conference talk, and it's called: "Success is Gauged by Self-Mastery" and another one "The Man of Christ." You Should read the first one but listen to the Man of Christ- way more powerful that way.

Love you tons
Sister Raynor

No comments:

Post a Comment